A must need win vs Bulls

CAN WE JUST LET PLUMLEE ROT IN THE BENCH DUDE FUCKING SUCKS HANDS DOWN ALL THE TIME ON D PASS UP SHOTS SMH

2 Likes

Why in the hell does he play so much. Damn JB…

If he’s not assist hunting, he’s not living lol

1 Like

We’ll put Richards in and tie the game… then Mason will come back in and we’ll get down 20. I can feel it!

We play such uninspiring and predictable defense. Like, you know when teams are going to score

1 Like

Well… Richards got his two minutes. Time for more Plumlee.

I wish we could have Clifford’s defensive philosophy.

Need less shooting and more passing from Ish

1 Like

This team is incredibly poorly coached, at least defensively. We give Derozan and Lavine the switch they want EVERY possession. Derozan gets PJ or Plumlee on him every switch. I get that we don’t have a great defensive cast but damn, don’t make your weakness worse with laziness

Bad bad scheming. We will not win in the NBA with that level of give up on defense

2 Likes

He has a DG complex. Some guys are aloud to shoot any time they touch it and other guys aren’t… and they get subbed out.

Serious question… will we win 10 more games this season?

Ah yes time to make changes. This ain’t it.

Let’s sell on everyone not named Ball and Bridges. SMH

1 Like

If the Grizzlies called us up and offered Ja for Ball, would you do it?

Right now, no.

I think Plumlee’s offensive game is mostly about avoiding the free-throw line. Be it passing up would-be decent shots by passing out or even the reverse dunk. Defenders won’t think to foul you in the face so much like they would over your back.

1 Like

As a Ball fan, I’d rather see Melo in Grizzlies, but as a Hornets fan, I don’t think Ja would add more to this team. Maybe a few more wins but I can’t see Ja with those drives while we have Plum.