Another night in LA

Either the tank keeps rolling or we piss off Lakers fans can’t lose

1 Like

It’s weird seeing so many guys not fearful of LeBron. I mean aside from the refs.

I think that it’s pretty obvious that the lakers should give us 27 2nd round picks for Kelly Oubre.

3 Likes

Watching Lebron fall multiple times and then losing his shoe on the play at the end made staying up late worth it. Only game I really want to win in tank land.

3 Likes

And the Bridges sighting after the game was interesting too…

I was at the game and flying back now. Awesome effort by the boys! That’s Hornets basketball!

Me thinks the woj article timing + bridges at game = upcoming trade

Terry, PJ, and Kelly with a good showcase for Lebron the GM. Great job fellas!

1 Like

Don’t believe you can trade someone that’s not under contract outside a sign and trade.

Right, sign miles and trade or S&t

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q92

I think a trade will have to wait until the off-season.

Yeah, didn’t realize he’s ineligible to be part of a S&T since the sesson started. And can’t be in a S&T in the upcoming off season because he’d not have finished under contract this season. So only viable option is straight up re-signing before season’s end or he accepts an offer sheet and goes elsewhere.

I thought they would sign him shortly after the court ruling so he could be traded at the deadline this season. Because they’ve waited until now, I suspect that the Hornets will keep him. I would guess he will be suspended and won’t play this year, and only hope the new contract is very team friendly deal in case Bridges violates the terms of probation