Back out West vs Denver

He’s been asleep all but 4 games this season

Our getting our butts whooped is proof that we are not ready for the better teams in the NBA. Get prepared to go on a big losing streak!

We just have no shot against teams with skilled bigs.

And Lamelo gets benched early in the 3rd again

You guys are so quick to react lol. Maybe it’s my watching on DVR delay 75% of the time

Well… let’s finish this 3rd quarter strong. Haha Came out horrible

I knew if we were having trouble beating teams the likes of the Kings that we were no match for teams the caliber of the Nuggets and Lakers et all!

I think coach pulls him when he seems to be off his game some and when he comes back he plays much better.

I mean he didn’t even give him a chance to get in rhythm coming out of the half. Oh and by the way we have lost ground with him out.

1 Like

I fear we will lose by 40 or 50 tomorrow night.

Borrego pulls this shit one more time and he needs to go for that alone.

Lamelo didn’t do a DAMN thing to get benched tonight.

HE IS A ROOKIE! I AM LIVID

1 Like

This is pathetic, getting completely outclassed

You guys crack me up. Heck, I am cool if LaMelo sits out the rest of this game. I just want 2-3 wins on the road here. This doesn’t look like it but no reason to get riled up when we got LAL in 23 hours.

1 Like

Wow this is pretty sad

We can barely beat teams at 500 or less let alone beat teams the likes of the Nuggets and the other top teams we play on our schedule. I do not see the rest of this season going well whether we give Ball plenty of playing time or not.

I don’t give a damn if it leads to a win or not. Hes not getting better sitting on the bench.

I get ya. There really is no reason Ball should not get more playing time.

On a side note there is no reason our G league guys should not get plenty of playing time when we are getting our butts whooped!

Maybe he is? We don’t know. I know this:

1. He’s set up to be rookie of the year easily, so we’re not holding him back.
  2. We currently have a winning record and are in the playoffs.
  3. The team seems to be building a good energy.

I think we can probably allow Borrego a little grace in in his substitution patterns.

5 Likes

Swarm, you so predictably overreact to every wind change, it clouds your judgement. We beat BKN, ATL, NYK, DAL, MIL, MIA, GSW, PHX this year already. We are bad against teams with dominant bigs - PHI, UTA, these guys tonight apparently. Not the worst thing in the world for a team that was not expected to be 13th or better in the East. The coach is doing fine, the players are doing fine - we’re OUT performing expectations with a rookie that got a full 2 weeks of getting to know you before the season.

On a different note, I kind of like what coach is doing here workshopping some stuff like posting up LaMelo

2 Likes

You make good points.