Bucks in for a hard time tonight

Bridges is a beast . His shot limit of 5to8 per game was off tonight .Unleashed he could average 20ppg
Big Mac looks like a solid player and should be a solid rotation player the rest of this year. He has earned it.
Good win for the good guys

Lose 3 of your best scorers/playmakers for weeks, go on a killer west coast trip, stay in 4th place like its no biggie.

After we got walloped by the Clippers a couple weeks back to fall below .500 and surrounded by loud tank noises from the locals, weā€™ve just gone 7-3. Nothing computes anymore.

Miles is growing exponentially by the outing, heā€™s starting to believe. Jalen too, I love his aggressiveness. Cody looks like his old healthy self, Iā€™d love to bring him back as a backup center next year.

The way this year is playing out, I honestly see us treading water until one by one, Monk comes back, then Gordon, and Melo makes his entrance the last few games of the season before starting on a playoff series.

1 Like

Steve is feeling what I am. This young man is giving really valuable on-court minutes everywhere

1 Like

Kid can almost play 5 positionsā€¦

Makes me want to watch as he is being given a chance.

Kudos to Coach B for throwing him in there

Thank you basketball gods for making things a bit easier for us these last few games. About the worst I could see us going these last 11 games is 6-5.

1 Like

One bright spot with all the recent injuries is that players like Miles, PJ and McDaniels get the opportunity to be more of a focal point in the offense. The experience should contribute to their development long-term.