Celtics vs Hornets Game Thread

I love you LaMelo but lets cool it with the hero ball 3s right now

1 Like

Well it was fun while it lasted boys. With PJ, we win this game.

3 Likes

I guess so.

I agree @Mich_Mercer

Horribleā€¦ā€¦ I hate Boston. These dumbass fans.

1 Like

They need their asses kicked. Fuck Boston

Boston fans chanting MVP for Tatum while at the line. Are you fucking serious?

1 Like

Whatā€™s the deal. Charlotte fans needs to rise up and go to some games.

1 Like

No Rozier and no PJ. Still proud of these guys. Brown and Tatum both going and they still had to beat us in OT.

Fuck Boston as well.

5 Likes

Celtics have always drawn out their ugly green clad fans. 17k plus on a Monday night, Hornets fans were plenty loud.

I havenā€™t been able to make a game yet but once my schedule slows down Iā€™m in there

1 Like

@cltblkhscoach always a voice of reason. Love reading your insights

2 Likes

We definitely win with one of the two guys there. Plumlee needs to hit free throws. That may come back to bight us in games where PJ doesnā€™t play. But we fought hardā€¦. Just stupid things happened that made us lose. We have to stop drawing up inbounds plays. Just play it out. Iā€™ve been saying that for like 5 years now.

1 Like

Iā€™m normally pretty reasonable.

Except for Boston sports teams and Boston fans. Canā€™t stand them.

Well at least we have the ā€œundefeatedā€ monkey of our backs. Crucial 4 game stretch before we go on a road trip.

Coach is back with some wise words

1 Like

Thanks guys for the kind words - it still sucks to lose but we played well and can learn a lot from this. Thereā€™s enough freak out in the world already lol

1 Like

That was one hellava game. With PJ and Terry out and it took them to OT for the win. I love the teams energy. We have all the pieces we need to make the playoffs, but to really advance we have to replace Plumdog as our starter and bring him off the bench. We need a 6ā€™10 to 7ā€™0ā€™ā€™ athlete (Christian Woods). Let PJ run with the second unit behind Fly Miles and we would be set.

1 Like

Agree. Good effort. Itā€™s a win if Rozier is playing. I think he would have taken over late in the fourth, Hornets hold the lead and the game never sees OT. Would like another scorer/3pt shooter. Hopefully Bouknight is providing that by 2nd half of the season. Exciting team!

1 Like

Who you giving up to make the salaries work. PJ is not getting it done. Hayward might work . Terry might work. Donā€™t think any one else would

I would have liked our chances with a healthy PJ. Nick was better than I expected but I still prefer what PJ can bring, even if he is an inconsistent shooter.

2 Likes