Clowns of Auburn Hills in town

Let’s get back to .500

I was really encouraged by that win on Friday

1 Like

Well… not the half I wanted to see. Hopefully they’ll come out more hungry in the 2nd half.

1 Like

At least Borrego gets to get really cute with his lineups this game without getting blown out

We need to take this game

1 Like

Some of his lineups don’t make sense at all. We are lucky that detroit sucks.

I like sitting our allstar in crunchtime minutes

2 Likes

How else is he (Ball) going to learn??? /s

1 Like

Everyone knows, you learn the most watching instead of playing. -JB

1 Like

Of course we get an offensive foul called on a legal screen. Wow

1 Like

We dodged a bullet there… i hope to see Montrez in OT here.

1 Like

I guess JB is staying with the lineup that can’t get a rebound.

2 Likes

Another loss on a coach

3 Likes

Love that small lineup. So freaking dumb. JB refuses to change the lineup at the end of the 4th and OT. I don’t get it. We couldn’t get a rebound late in the 4th and we don’t adjust to that. This team will be lucky to make the playoffs… can’t beat Detroit when it matters.

Yup, this one’s on Borrego. Hopefully, they will make some moves on the coaching staff in the off-season.

Just too small. I told my wife we lose when JB took Plumlee out because of the hack . Then he goes small the rest of the game . With 2.1 left he matches up against two centers with no center . Thor or Trez or Plumlee two of those three should have been in . Melo taken out for the last play. This lose is on JB. I am even starting to get on the FIRE JB bandwagon. And i have took up for him a lot . 7 over time loses o overtime wins speaks volumes.

3 Likes

Finally, people are coming around to the reality that JB is problematic. This game is the perfect example of the issues I’ve been frustrated with watching for far too long.

With or without Gordon Hayward, this team is way better than their record or on court play indicates.

I’m waiting for JB to lose the locker room. He can only do goofy shit with the lineups but for so long.

2 Likes

Fuck this team. Wake me when there’s be a coaching change and we have a real center. Same shit over and over and over again.

See you next game man. Haha But yeah, it’s really baffling to me. And did Thor even play tonight? He got into the rotation… played pretty well and now he’s out again? Bouk was starting to do some good things too…. Back to the bench. He did the same thing with Richards. Harrel wasn’t playing well tonight, but you still need to play him. I think he’d get a rebound. I don’t remember a time when he’s changed a lineup late in the 4th into OT. He literally never changes it,

1 Like

Just spit balling here. The original Hornets were beloved and played up and down and were fun to watch. But outside of George Shinn, they failed because of a lack of depth and coaching.

I loved Allan Bristol because he brought us to relevancy, but he could only take us so far. Dave Cowens and Paul Silas actually led the most successful stretches of the old Hornets but people forget that.

I see some parallels developing between Bristow and Borrego and I think to avoid history repeating itself we have to look at the assistant coaches and get Borrego some help there because I think that’s what is lacking here.

Ok after watching the end that’s not on Borrego. I mean what the actual fuck are we doing missing easy ass layups? Like this almost was point shaving bad. Lol

After that OT, I don’t think I can watch this team for a while. Taking a break. Will follow box scores.

I bailed after the first half and came back live during OT to see we had the small lineup in. Missing layups inside under pressure. Too small. Trez doesn’t miss those but he wasn’t playing oh yeah. Then LeMelo sits for defense at the very end smh.

1 Like