College Basketball Thread

As a Hornets fan, hearing Eric Collins call your college team’s game is alternative universe level fun.

Got a good golly (no Miss Molly tho), a How do you do!?, a hiccup and a small town rumor. Almost filled the bingo card

1 Like

I watched that game, EC is pretty good as a neutral commentator too. Just a fan of basketball who gets excited at the right moments.

2 Likes

Wake Forest! Holla

1 Like

Williams is a bonefide stud - I fear his age will hurt him with getting NBA traction but I hope it doesn’t. Jake is someone I do think will be playing in the NBA sooner than later. And Monsanto, who finally last night got to play for the first time for Forbes even though he recruited him to, and he went to ETSU two years ago, looks amazing. Really huge shift for my Deacs.

I haven’t been following UNC’s season too much but looked like a seriously bad match up for them last night.

East Carolina beats Memphis and everyone starts to think we might be legit then we choke a 20 pt lead against UCF and get blown out by Houston.

1 Like

Louisville cans Mack. Weird

I didn’t follow it, was this related to the Dino Gaudio stuff? Stuff being what he threatened to go to the NCAA with when extorting Mack?

Not really. He’s been very average there and they fancy themselves a blueblood

1 Like

I’m digging the 2021-22 season to date

I’m not, got two basketball teams in my life where all the discussion is on how the team is playing unmotivated and struggling on offense

Woo Pig winners of 8 straight. And Tuesday night the #1 team in the country comes to Fayetteville

Can’t Wait

1 Like

Arkansas +2 for the legal limit. You can move on this like it has already been played.

No football school is coming to Bud Walton Arena and walking out with a win.

Never
A
Doubt

1 Like

Watched you guys the other night, great squad

1 Like

Ho hum. Musselman beating Rick Barnes. Nothing to see here.

He’ll get another opportunity again in a couple weeks.

1 Like

Lost by 4 with our top wing defender out. Looking forward to the SEC tourney

ECU back on the coaching market

1 Like

Murderhornet, I got you guys in the final four, hopefully Arkansas doesn’t let me down.

1 Like