Draft Prospects 2021

Yessssss! We better not trade him like we did with Shabazz!

Yeeessssss! Grab another beer time!

Could happen

Seriously

Letā€™s trade up for another pick!

Why did he look so sad walking up to the podium??? Looked like someone told him his dog died wtf. is something up?

Just realize you came back around when we could possibly draft a UCONN guy

probably just holding in emotions, his eyes looked red

Bouknight is perfect to play next to Ball! This will be one dynamic backcourt!

He thought he would go earlier and was really nervous for sure

I loved the idea of trading 11 for 16 & 18 but not with Bouknight or Moody on the board ā€¦ surely ā€¦

Hey gang, you can also take #11 to the And with the 11th pick, the Charlotte Hornets select - Hornets Talk - Hornets Planet thread.

Heā€™s sad Kembaā€™s not a Hornet still!

Tri-state area Hornets fan here I was familiar with him and wanted somehow to nab him. Excited! Something is brewing in Charlotte. So glad to be a season ticket holder in this point in time.

Iā€™m cautiously optimistic about Bouknight. Now, trade back up and get Sharpe.

someone here with season tickets needs to let me borrow one some time next season! Iā€™ll represent your seat well!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been a Hornets fan since the mid 90s when I was like 8 lolā€¦ First jersey was Mugsysā€¦ I briefly became a New Orleans Hornets fan until like 08ā€¦ Then kind of stopped watching the NBA till Kemba was draftedā€¦ Always been a Hornets fan donā€™t really watch any NBA but the Hornets lol

1 Like

I wouldā€™ve drafted Sengun over Bouknight. Not unhappy with the pick at all. I think heā€™ll be great.

Bouknight averaged 25ppg vs ranked opponents

1 Like

New rumor to shoot at ya

ā€œMore than 10 teams have interest in trading for Charlotteā€™s guard Terry Rozier, the Daily News has learned. The Clippers and Miami Heat are among the teams that have expressed interestā€

2 Likes

Make that GS trade and get a really good player at 14

1 Like