Game 4: Van Gandy’s Favorite Son

I got you check pms

Hornets not playing well tonight. Will lose by a lopsided score.

Nah we’ll have a big surge and get ahead. (Probably not)

Random. I saw Clifford actively upset with the official and stepped out onto the floor to advocate for Oubre. That’s something I hated the most about Borrego. He was always mum on the sideline and wouldn’t get fired up or stand up for his players. It really pissed me off.

3 Likes

It is hard to play 5 vs 8. These refs suck man.

Second chance points are killing us. Giving up tons of offensive rebounds. I don’t remember seeing much of nic Richards until now. We’ll see if Richards can clean up the glass.

Refs suck, PJ Washington is ice cold, and the knicks are hitting some lucky, unsustainable shots. That fade away shit by randle had me laughing. He misses tons of those all year.

Maledon, DSJ are high effort players and are very much Clifford guys. Neither are great shooters. Or even good shooters.If Theo can find a semblance of a three point shot, he could be a high impact player.

Mcdaniels will be a focal point of our rotation.

Told you guys they’d make a surge. Cut to 3. Yet another good defensive play by DSJ.

Richards is +11
Plumlee -14

Damn we give up so many second chances.

Richards finds the basketball.

The refs are absolute bullshit. That “foul call” on Smith was a tie ball. Absolute trash. The refs also didn’t call Brunson for mowing down Bouknight in the first half, hockey style check. Im sorry, this is absurd.

1 Like

I can’t wait till we are fully healthy.

1 Like

Gordon Hayward. Cmon baby. Cmon. It’s the haircut man. Fix it.

2 Likes

Let’s take a look at that foul… yes!

1 Like

I bet they’ll reverse it in favor of New York. I’ll bet you anything.

Holy shit. wow. they did the right thing.

2 Likes

That’s BS… you can see the forearm hitting him… jeez

1 Like

WE GOT THE LEADDDDD. SMITH WITH THE DIME.

DSJ has been BRINGING IT. Defensively he’s making everyone’s life tough that he guards. Brunson is just dirty good.

1 Like

If DSJ keeps this performance, it would be a no-brainer to offer him 4/$32M (same as Cody).

Our backcourt would be good - Melo, Terry, DSJ, Cody

I TOLD YALL. Randle with another fade away bullshit shot, finally missed one of those. He shoots and misses a ton of those. Back to reality

1 Like

That goaltending feels good too. Look like a rim-ball to me.

It’s time to take Plumlee out

1 Like