Grizzlies at Hornets

Figured I’d start the game thread.

I wish we could just play all of our games on the road. Horrible start. Also, we are going to need that Montrez energy after this timeout.

1 Like

Off to a good start

1 Like

Can we sub Plumlee out please,

1 Like

Well… I promise to never make anymore game threads. This is my fault.

1 Like

For the season preferably

2 Likes

Can’t buy a bucket

This team blows. No touches in the post. Zero threat in the paint. One trick pony

nope. and the Grizzlies are hitting everything. That said, we aren’t doing much to stop them. I guess our horrible play is back already. Fire JB! hahaha

All we are doing is shooting 3s. Why don’t we change things up. Do something. I was excited to watch tonight and we do this… again.

1 Like

At least Bouk is trying to drive the ball inside.

Glad Bouk is smart enough to know to not pass to Kelly.

1 Like

Other teams just run better offense than us. Its like we don’t have any plays. Everything is so hard.

1 Like

We’re handing layups off to the other team, and can’t hit anything, this is just shit play. There’s not much else to read into it.

.these guys don’t look like they had an easy win last night, oh wait they all played the 4th

1 Like

Well fun times are back lol

Now that’s a coaching issue. JB has to step in and help the team get something going other than 3’s.

I don’t care what anyone says, there are some serious coaching issues.

Smart asses will say, “Is JB supposed to go make the threes himself?”

No, but it’s his job to help the offense get better looks. And stop jacking up shit.

1 Like

It’s painful how bad this team needs a real center. Giving the east second chance points to adams

1 Like

Agreed. We don’t adjust… ever. Man, wish we could trade Plumlee for Adams. I hate our team right now.

2 Likes

Turned it off. Not watching this mess.

1 Like

Its like they don’t care again. Not even trying to stop anyone. Everything is so easy for the Grizzlies.