Hawks Come to Town

Let’s get to .500 plz

If Clint capela were to miss time, would you say the hawks would be playing a-capela?

I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

Hey remember that time in mid December I said the hornets should sign IT? It’s nice seeing home come into charlotte and immediately provide the things I had hoped for.

Thank you montrez

1 Like

I swear to god, Lamelo would be an absolute top tier player as soon as he strengthens himself and starts attacking the rim. When he can attack the rim with aggression and finish at the bucket…he’ll be a top tier offensive talent.

I love Melo, but I get so sick of seeing a 6’10 guy with all the moves on earth, drive towards the bucket and put up a twirl around, flailing floater/layup prayer.

2 Likes

Once he figures that out he’ll go from an all str level player to a superstar level player

1 Like

I LOVE THAT ENERGY!!

We need a guy like Trez to come in with that energy to generate second chance points. Hard work, no excuses kind of guy

2 Likes

Borrego I’m begging you please put Montrezl back in we need the energy

1 Like

I was just about to type the same thing. It’s frustrating how he’s never in the game at the end… and Melo sits way too long too. You’d think after losing so many games lately, he’d think that it doesn’t work.

Don’t question the coach mich. we’re just dumb fans after all.

Dope bucket by rozier over trae young. Trae young is such a punk ass little biatch.

2 Likes

PJ is brining it right now!

Horrible three by PJ with tons of time left on the shot clock.

Glad it went in.

Let’s fing go, great finish

1 Like

Consistency, gotta keep stacking the effort! One game at a time

2 Likes

LOL at Lamelo. Can’t believe they held young to 9 points

3 Likes

Melo 3rd game in a row he’s played defense. Terry hot at the right time of the year. Miles consistent good again . Trez and PJ turned it out . GOOD PLAY.

2 Likes

I’m back in boys! Now it’s time for them to let us down. Haha

4 Likes

Good win

Hate Atlanta

3 Likes

After horrible Feb, good to see March start with team better and efficient play.
with Last 12 games vs harder schedule & better teams, and 2 back to backs…much needed return too previous months play and can finish 6-6, even with w/l differences high probable locked in to 9/10 with Hawks
6-8…Clev has just enough cushion, Nets and Raptors strong finish, and 11+ bad and non-tanking tanking or just tanking.

Is this Eric Collins? Lol

1 Like