Game 2: Hornets Attempt to Conquer Mount Zion

Pelicans -6.5, opened at -5.

The home opener

Alright guys, I’m a little optimistic and I have my hopes up. I say the hornets make a late run in this game!

To cut the deficit to under 20 points. Pelicans by 18 points in the end.

2 Likes

Don’t be shocked my friend but Hornets by 5. In my Lee Corso voice. Anyone can dream right.

2 Likes

Without LaMelo I’m definitely not expecting a win. But as long as we play competitively and don’t regress in our quality of play, I’ll be happy.

1 Like

We got the best of both worlds for Wembanyama rush. Terrible defense and a horrible offense.

1 Like

Booknight should be arrested for offenses committed against Hornets and Basketball \s

1 Like

Down 11 after one

1 Like

Bouk is really not clicking for me

Pelicans are hard to guard, they are going to make some noise

1 Like

Man, I have been Team #FuckBorrego, but Bouk is just not “the” guy. I wish we could see more of Kai and Mark. I wanna see some JT too.

Should’ve drafted Moody

1 Like

Or traded that pick to Denver

1 Like

Offf, Terry could be out along with Lamelo. Not a good start for us.

1 Like

We are cursed.

1 Like

Terry is tougher than Tortoise Toes.

3 Likes

Just outgunned tonight. If we had Melo I think we pull it out

1 Like

Refs helping us get down for Vic. Played hard, were entertaining, and lost. That is the formula this year ideally.

1 Like

So close! I said 18, but it was 12 point loss. Fierce!

Bouknight watch! After two games, 0/10 from the field. Love it buddy! Keep on chucking!

1 Like

Bouk is in a slump. Not a good start to the season for Bouk but the book has hardly been writen about him. I won’t be prisoner of the moment and wish Bouk away and it ends up happening only for him to ball out for somebody else.

1 Like

DSJ has looked decent so far, Haywards value is going up fast just hope we move him be for he gets hurt again . Terry is a freaking monster and under valued by us. big time. Washington plays decent but settels way to much for a three. Plumlee looks tons better this year. Calling a trade deadline trade. Nick has inproved enough to be a back up center. McDaniels your thoughts. Bouknight needs to get his mind straight.Who really knows how good he could turn out. Me i am not a fan. Oubre has inproved, a lot of talant thair but needs to be coached up so he can take the next step.

1 Like