Hawks visit Charlotte

The most important question of this game….over/under on reverse jams from Plumlee…1.5

I’ll go with the over. It’s feeling like a plumlee reverse jam kind of Sunday.

1 Like

Did you mean Hawks?

1 Like

It says hawks I have no idea what you’re talking about lol….

Hehehe

1 Like

Hate the Hawks

Big game that we have to win to make another statement

1 Like

Let’s gooooooooooooooo!

1 Like

I tend to dislike any team from Atlanta

1 Like

No Hayward tonight. It’ll be interesting to see how it goes. Lots of people want to lump gordo into trades. I’m probably much higher on him than most, and think that would be disastrous.

This doesn’t feel like a no show game, more like just an end-of- times quality shooting performance. In hoping at some point we hit a 3 and that opens up the sky.

1 Like

Jeez this is ugly. On a historical level.

Not sure if the ATL TO dampers it but seemed like the CLT energy took off with that first made 3 by PJ

Ugh! Passing up on an open lane dunk to brick a 3 is super bad

1 Like

Lamelo shooting a blistering 38% over the last 10 games

Melo and Terry 4/24 from the field or something right now. No Hayward.

It’s crazy we’re not down more than 20. And we’re kind of crawling back into it. Kinda.

For some reason, I’m not too mad about it.

Okay, down 19 at the end of the 3rd.

I would not be shocked if we came out blazing with a full on assault from 3 and pull out the win.

Was not a fun night, hopefully that gets us pissed off when we play Indiana and Toronto next

Live by the 3, Die by the 3… 4-36 on Three pointers? Seems like a good time for some Big Al offense to get things going and keep us in the game. Bummer of a game…

1 Like

Agreed. There are going to be nights like this when the 3s aren’t falling. Hopefully not many quite this bad, but it happens from time to time, and when it does, it sure would be nice to have an old school big who can get you a bucket.