Hornets host the Nets - 12.27.20

Glad to see PJ really stepping it up these last two nights. I try to refrain from being reactionary. All I will see is I’m glad we haven’t extended Devonte yet.

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A GAME HERE FELLAS

I SEE SOMES SMILES ON MILES

Terry. Rozier.

Oh my.

Kevin Durant just got posterized.

2 Likes

Hornets dunk of the year

1 Like

Agghhhh such a good take to the hoop by LaMelo there. Really think he’ll start getting those to go

Miles and PJ are playing so very well out there. Huge energy.

Time to see now if we can execute down the stretch against a good team…

Tae has had a couple of really selfish takes in the game when a much better, open shot was available.

Here’s my obligatory “get the martins out of the game” post. Whew, got that over with.

And the Martins are not the guys I want taking these shots in clutch time… yet, they keep doing it.

Hot damn! KD and Kyrie are coming though, let’s hope they go into hero ball mode and we keep playing team ball

Why does the ball keep going to Martin??? All the guys we have to create their own shots, and we keep giving it to Martin?

Strong disagree on the Tae making bad plays, he’s been the opposite of that imo. Been making a lot right plays imo.

1 Like

I was just referring to two specific instances where he forced a heavily contested layup where there was a wide open shooter - i believe it was Ball bother times. I usually like his decision-making, but was just bothered by those specific plays.

Holy shit get the martins out of the game

Kylie Irving prepping for his soccer career.

1 Like

Ole ole ole ole!

20 characters

1 Like

Well I’m certainly entertained.

Great win! Held off the charge