Hornets @ Nets Game Thread

Just keep getting fouls on Harris. That could be very beneficial to take away one of their Bishops/Rooks

Love our aggression coming out of the locker room

We’re looking good but need our threes to fall otherwise it’s going to be tough to stay in the game.

1 Like

Miles is a damned star

2 Likes

Two back to back nice passes from Martin. Nice job out there.

The development of Miles shot has been paramount. He looks so much more in control out there .

Nice Defense too.

Absolutely

I didn’t anticipate Miles taking a leap such as this. It’s like he continued to develop and used some sort of vampiric power to sap away all of PJ’s potential. Stock way up on Miles, and stock way down on PJ

Agree on stock up on Miles but don’t think PJ’s stock is established yet. He’s playing with a much less dynamic group offensively and he’s being asked to play a very different role. Think he’s been a damn good small ball C.

Ish dropping Harden on his keister might be my favorite moment of this young season so far.

Directly followed by two charges called on Harden!

Cody Martin show right now.

Harden sitting down with the sad face.

1 Like

Must revise favorite moments.

Man Kevin Durant is just so automatic on offense. One of the smoothest scorers I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

This is remarkably fun. The Ish, Cody contributions tonight, the Kelly balling out in CLE. This is fun stuff

Yeah, he’s an all-time baller. Sometimes it seems like he could average 40 but just doesn’t want to.

I will say in PJs credit he has stepped up defensively

odb
“Shai is good, but Miles Bridges is the best.”

1 Like

Ish has been absolutely badass tonight.

2 Likes