Hornets Planet Fantasy League 2021

Drafting directly after opening game? Zesty. Hope there’s no overtime

I’ll join again although if someone else wants to take my spot you’re welcome to it as I will be working when the draft is on.

A link so we could go right to it after the game might be nice

When is the draft? What is the league format?

It looks like 10pm tomorrow night (draft) following the opener. The draft format is $200 salary cap. I am not very Fantasy Sports savvy so might not be getting at your question on format but we (historically) have been able to set our teams on a daily basis vs. for the full week and we have 12 teams presently (I think).

We can certainly move the draft, I just put it at that for safe keeping.

Should be fine by me. Our 7pm starts nearly always end by 9:30

Points league or category scoring?

Gonna send out some invites to everybody new to the league

Is there anyone who wants a new draft time? Or does 10 work for everyone?

1 Like

I’m good for 10 tonight

Calling out

@Chef @Vanderbilt_Grad @buckets

Are you guys joining again?

New Count

Adam (Ziggy) - Docker Swarm
Me - Batum’s Stretch
GB24 - Trey
ScBobcat aka the Reigning Champ - Da White Howard
Powell - No Team Yet
Hornetsph - Hornets PH
Dav - Dav7z
Buzzau - Not Sure

Is that everyone so far?

I’m not sure who is Tate or old Dirty Batum’s is

Also @spaceshoes are you there?

@powellrmp Sent you an invite

I accidently kicked out @GoBobcats24 I forgot you were Trey’s team. You should be able to join right back, I’m not I’ll send you an invite link too

I made @Eastley Co-Commissioner because I have no idea how I ended up commissioner congrats on the job.

Once Powell and Gobobcats join but in we should have 8 teams.

I also moved the draft to 10:15 just incase there’s overtime tonight

In my experience salary cap drafts take quite a bit longer than normal drafts. This sounds like a late night gents.

Usually takes only an hour or so, but if anyone wants to veto the time we can move it.

Think it’s about 60-75 minutes tops. And recall, after the first few rounds, you can duck out and auto pick for the 1$, 2$ guys.

I am out this year guys. I won’t be able to be a competent gm. Even less than normal years

1 Like

It said my join link had expired when I clicked it. I intimidated @GeraldWallaceMVP so much last year with my Salary Cap draft wizardry (I had no clue what that was and went in completely blind, took me 5 picks to figure out how to bid lol) that he done KICKED me out of the league. Hahahahaha. Hopefully you can figure out a way to get me in.