Hornets Planet Fantasy League 2021

LOL, I have never been but it’s fun.

we’ll see what covid does to fantasy bball this year. I think head to head leagues are going to be a bit rough with players and teams sitting out or postponing games

I’m gonna double down on my preference on not paying Graham a bunch of money.

Powell throwing all the shade at our league lmao

Your choice on that in the draft.

My Yahoo app won’t load so I will just take whoever I get

No shade thrown! Throwing shade on covid!

Fun draft last night, guys. I went with the unintentional PF/C strategy early and loaded up on big guys. It seems like I was bidding against Dav and Adam the entire draft. We must like the same players or styles.

1 Like

It was a fun draft. i come away thinking my tram was stacked. Then remembered we was just 8 teams
I had to fight for ever player With Adam ,and SCB. This could be a real fun league working around Covid It will make it hard.

Yeah Doug, I had to keep remembering that with only 8, my confidence isn’t as high as it might otherwise. Also concerned I have high profile sit-out potential due to coming back from injury. Should be a fun year.

Welp i’m the worst team in the league

Still trying to get used to fantasy basketball. I tried dropping a player so that I could start Porzingis, but the player I dropped is still on my roster? Wtf. I’ve waited all this time and I still can’t start porzingis lol

it takes I think a day to drop someone

Been tough for me, half my teams been injured

We got a match up of the two worst teams with me and the computer this week though

That’s weird. Is that normal?

WELL THE MAVS GAME IS OFF ANYWAYS SO FUCK IT

Yeah, I think it takes a day - check if you have any pending transactions.

its going to be a lot of ir replacements this season

Is there an extra point or something for the team with the most guys INJ? My idea of Bogdanovic, LaVert, Porter Jr, and Warren isn’t looking so sound atm.

I had 6 guys injured to start the season, I still have 4 guys injured right now smh

Been tough for a couple of us lol