Hornets Planet Fantasy League 2021

Yahoo and I aren’t getting along. Somehow Sexton was still stuck in my IL spot last night…he went off for 63 fantasy points…

I am taking offers for Westbrook, Nance, Johnson. Butler. All ranked Two top 25 and the other two top 60.
I am looking two send too players out and take one back. Any serious offers on hear.

I just need LaMarcus Aldridge to either commit to being washed up or commit to being good

reason i cut him .more bad games than good. But i think he will get better long term. But he does look washed up.

So I picked up lonzo ball this morning. He doesn’t show up on my roster until tomorrow? Wtf. So if I want to drop a player, it doesn’t go through until the next day?? Same with adding a player from waivers?

Pretty much. Moves for today will only reflect on your line up the next day

You aren’t the first person to not like this. We can change it, but I haven’t been able to figure out how.

@Eastley is the co commissioner maybe he can figure out hiw

I think that’s just how it is, pickups today aren’t available to be rostered until tomorrow.

I really thought my season was turning around, then I lost 3 straight. About to take another hard loss too.

Atleast I can take solace in the fact I’m 8-0 in my work league

In my other yahoo league there is no delay.

Every time my team gets healthy, like 3 guys go down over the next week

Any offers out their for PJ and Graham

I would bet there are quite a few floating our way for Graham in particular.

The question for us with Graham, coming into the season it seems he may be destined for $20mil per year, but now, what does that number look like? If we could sign him for 4/40 mil I would think that would be an excellent deal, but he is RFA so what will the biggest offer for him look like?

This has been my first year playing fantasy basketball, which has been really fun. For some reason I thought I wouldn’t enjoy it as much as I have.

Would anyone be interested in making this a category league next year? I’m in a category league and a points league, and points has been pretty boring compared to category. Also, can we fix the add/drop issue? My thoughts

Haven’t played in years, but if by category you mean each category is rated and you get points for your standing in that category, I also found that to be more fun. Lots of strategies to utilize players that might not even be considered otherwise.

Exactly. I’m in a 9 category league and I’m really enjoying it. So much strategy involved. Trying to make trades is a lot of fun in category league, whereas points leagues, trades are really cut and dry. I’m “punting” on three categories for my team: fg%, TO, and rebounds.

Batum’s stretch with the historic turnaround, from 1-4 to 7-6

Real battle for the third seed going on here

It’s kinda sad I think this is only the second time I’ve made the playoffs in our fantasy leagues

all my players out , I will be lucky to get out of the 1st round.