Hornets vs Hawks

I wouldn’t dream of putting them in, in this situation myself.

I have not seen them play meaningful minutes. I was just curious what he’d try out… I guess we have our answer this game.

I think it would be obvious in short order whether they would be a benefit or a hindrance but you are probably right.

I’m glad this is how they choose to use their challenge.

I mean we have a guy off the “bench” in Bridges that will replace PJ at the 4, Zeller will start at the 5 but it will be matchup based.

I often feel like Wanamaker tries to do too much, but then he ends up making a big play. He’s been far more impactful than I ever dreamed he would be.

You can’t do that in the 4th imo. Not at this point in the season. If you didn’t have Biz as an option, I’d get it. But not with what we have suited up.

2 Likes

I get your line of thinking.

I read that wrong, I thought that was going to stay ours.

My mouth is still wide open!

Miles    

I hope this is not our first loss when leading after three quarters.

Losing PJ really sucks! I knew at some point our string of winning games where we lead after the third quarter had to end.

Really piss poor execution on offense down the stretch. I guess Devonte has to jump in the air when he passes the damn ball these days. We didn’t run a single play AGAIN down the stretch, all BS Iso

Horrible In the clutch tonight.

Hats off to ATL, they out gritted us. Losing PJ there really hurt.

1 Like

Missed opportunity to not close this one out after going up 10. Started and finished the game cold.

Good grief man why can’t we go get guys like Lou Williams. Bogdanovic hitting 8 3’s, just a frustrating end but I mean it is what it is. We just gotta keep treading water until the horses get back.

Rozier taking that 3 and looking for a foul in clutch time was questionable though. I’m sure he will learn from that.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought he had a better look initially than after he relocated to the corner. That’s a tough shot fading away, but we’ve all seen him make tough ones all year. Oh well, gotta move on to the next one.

Just got back from a 5 hour hike after a 4 day camping trip kinda fitting first time I turn on my phone gives me more pain