Houston we got a Basketball Game

I agree 100% that was chicken shit

So glad our team showed up ready to play and did what they needed to do and did not come out unmotivated and flat.

The Martin brothers dunks are just angry as a hornet knocked from its nest

1 Like

Crazy this is our first win in Houston since the Bobcats opening season WOW

2 Likes

One things for sure: we can punch a team in the face when we want to.

1 Like

HERE COMES THE G LEAGUE! They may actually have a chance against the Rockets G league lol

Ok… Malik got off the bench. I’m very happy with his game today. When it got late in the first, I wasn’t sure he was going to play, because he was about to be traded. But now, I really hope he’s on the team tomorrow. Will really let us know if they plan on resigning him… I think he’s a must!

Boys and Girls, we are tied for 4th in the east in the National Basketball association with 29 games to go

We gotta get Darling a bucket here

DARRRRRRRRRLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG. He’s our Coby Karl

There’s never been a player as ready as Darling to receive and shoot the ball.

He literally sits there the entire possession with his hands ready regardless of where the ball is HAHAHA

1 Like

Go Kings! Let’s lock up fourth

Good win. Only 7 games left against the West, 6 at home and only 1 on the road @OKC.

What a night for our backcourt. When Rozier, Graham and Monk are all on it’s fun to watch. We obviously don’t have any one guy who can replicate all the things Ball does, but I think we will shock a lot of people with how well we’re able to compensate for his absence.

Between the slow start, the injuries and Ball’s emergence, Devonte has been somewhat of an after thought, but I think sometimes people forget how good he can be. He just seems to play with a different level of confidence when he’s in a lead role.

2 Likes

They definitely Kingsed the end of the first half haha

Sweet sweep, crazy Houston stat 17-46 all time, swap other worst all time w/l % nemesis Portland 16-44.

Kings up 11 end of 3

Kings Kingsing. Tie game, 5:39 left. Trae Young doing work in the paint. Fox the only thing keeping the Kings going.

How long does he stay in SAC? He just signed the max but man he is on the verge of superstardom. He took the next step this year for sure.

Wow Young from the logo, first 3 of the game to tie it up with 54 seconds.