Huge Game against Wiz

Might be worth a try. At the moment I’m not a fan of Cody and PJ in the same lineup.

I’d rather we try shift, either go with Miles at the 4 with Cody or PJ. But not this 3 out there together

Wow, from my typing ti JBs ears

1 Like

We need Scary Terry time

Or Scare-o Melo time

Sorry I said anything guys

:frowning:

Melo is back to playing strong, this feels positive

Devonte just loves to jump in the air before he passes the damn ball

We’re not ready. Just go home hope for lottery luck. Smdh.

We have got to be able to get a stop here

Unfortunately… you are correct

Biz with a potential season saving board there

That’s extremely disappointing.

1 Like

We are the worst team in the NBA right now. I don’t think we could beat anyone.

If this game proved anything, I hope it proved to PJ Washington that he has not done shit in the league and needs to adjust his entitled ass way of play

So I guess the next Hornetiest thing to do with the remaining games is to beat the Pacers, then lose, then the Pacers lottery balls which should have been ours jump up to #1

I really hate how Monk has been since he’s been back. I feel like he’s always the last option when he’s in the game. Not sure if that’s JB or him… but I know he could do way more. Definitely don’t see him being back now… which sucks.

Why would we put Monk in when we can’t score?

What a roller coaster. One with a big old anti climax.

It’s him, he is playing like shit

That’s the problem with the kid… he is challenging to say the least, head case

Obviously, right now doesn’t feel good, but we almost beat a surging team playing hard for a playoff spot at their house.

While obviously you’d feel better about getting another high pick OR being a legit playoff threat now, I feel like we’re still in a good situation.

Just focus on guys being healthy and continue to work on their games. We’ll still get a middle first rounder who can likely contribute and may make some noise in the off season too.

Weird season. Crazy injuries. Lots to feel good about. Outside of finding a center, our biggest concern right now is what to do with our many assets. That ain’t the worst situation.