Knicks @ Hornets

It needs to be said, James Borrego is a legit good coach. He said before the season it was going to be rough the first few weeks playing mostly without running sets but in the long-run it would make the team better at decision-making. You can already see what heā€™s referring to, with the smart passes and clever plays. I like that he knows exactly what this team needs and isnā€™t afraid to sacrifice a few early wins to reach long term objectives. Heā€™s not perfect but he deserves more credit.

7 Likes

Watched the first half, wasted my time on my final Madden game for a while during the 2nd half.

Beefense! Love holding the Knicks to 38 in the 2nd half. Thatā€™s whatā€™s going to carry us when the shots arenā€™t falling. Love how itā€™s multiple guys contributing. When you hear coaches brag about culture, you really got something going.

Hate if we canā€™t play the Mavs Wednesday, you can feel the momentum behind these boys!

3 Likes

This team is enjoyable to watch. Like others Iā€™m impressed by the defense and the offense just looks fun. I do think that Ballā€™s passing is rubbing off on other guys. Itā€™s great to see.

This zone defense is by far the best zone in the league. JB knows size limits us man to man . Thatā€™s the reason we play so much zone. Putting in traps and pressure you have to be playing on a string and it is hard to do . But the team looks damn good doing it. All this makeā€™s up for the lack of size. This teams BBIQ has to be high to pick all this up so quickly.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been so impressed with the speed in their close outs.