2 Likes

Getting lazy

Big lead evaporated

Hayward going berserk

Gordon Hayward can score the ball.

1 Like

57-50 good guys at the half

1 Like

Ha I should have called this Knicks vs Hayward!

I’d feel lot’s better without that drought but we look to be over it.

I really love the Hayward’s game allows him to really exploit whatever he’s given. He may not be Kobe, but he doesn’t really have a scoring weakness either. Feeling real good about the get as long as he’s healthy.

2 Likes

Biz with the sweet pass to Hayward! Melo’s passing and vision becoming infectious? I can only hope.

Melo seems like he’s cheating with those gaudy rebound numbers.

1 Like

What’s cool is that they are bona fide rebounds, not same player steals. And he plays the passing lanes so well.

But to me, as much as Gordon has been inspired, I have loved this midrange game found by Devonte’ tonight.

2 Likes

PJ has been so back on track the last few games which is great to see.

1 Like

Missed this game but great to see us finally run through a team we should 100% beat on paper

2 Likes

I don’t know about all that paper GW, NY is .500 and they have been playing pretty well. Coach Thibs gets a lot out of his guys and they usually play a high level on defense. We just flat out look good with Gordon going berserker, Tae living off the middies, PJ, Ball and Terry hitting dagger threes.

I like watching the improved defense

4 Likes

PJ, Tae and the defense were the biggest concerns in the first 5 games. Now the whole team is starting to click. Fun times.

1 Like

Tremendous team win! Great to see guys sharing the ball, playing D and everyone playing their role and enjoying playing together.

3 Likes