Non-Hornets NBA free agency and trades 2020-21

I’ve never heard of him, his bio says he worked for the Hornets at some point. I generally don’t believe any rumors until Shams and Woj start weighing in. Everyone else is just trying to go viral to build their brand.

I just liked the daydream of getting Kemba back with the young core he should’ve been with any way, and still getting the #3

Yeah, as I scanned them, I realize they all start with the same pattern. Then drop into the ps4 give away stuff.

1 Like

Kemba apparently possibly has serious knee issues that could affect him the rest of his career, he’s a small guard who just turned 30. Idk if really be desperate to get him back if we had a chance to as much as I love the guy.

1 Like

Russ actually has serious knee issues that could affect him the rest of his career, he’s a physical guard who turned 30 four years ago. Idk if really be desperate to get him here if we had a chance to as much as MJ loves the guy.

:slight_smile:

All kidding aside, I do agree with you generally GW. But at 10m cheaper and a known quantity, I know which way I’d lean.

I wouldnt want him back. We weren’t any worse off without him, it gave other guys room to breathe eg Devonte. It would just be another big contract that we don’t need. Especially if his knee is buggered.

1 Like

Lol dude at the very least has some balls to have less cred but tweets that Stein’s reports are smokescreens.

But, even if it’s real, no way I would make a swap back for Kemba.

1 Like

Horford+ 1st + 2nd to okc for Danny green

Trust the new process

Not sure of plays into FA and hope it doesn’t mean anything significant but shoot, GSW is hitting rocky bits these days

The more things change…

He never agreed to the sign and trade to the Bucks

The most insane off season (week) ever

Would not be surprised at all if Westbrook announced he’s making his own expansion team and claiming the 5th pick for his new team.

There are rumours out that Rubio is getting traded to Minny with a pick swap. https://hoopshype.com/social/

1 Like

This one is odd. I expected he ppd’d so he wouldn’t get traded to someplace he didn’t want to go last night. If he was only going to opt out, why not do that Tues? Am I missing something obvious?

Think he was trying to work something out with the Cs front office, it must’ve fallen apart

Maybe wanted to goto a team without the cap to sign him

Sounds like Dragic and Joe Harris are off the board