PJ Washington Offseason Workout Highlight Video

Most of you may have already seen this, but I thought I’d share this video to get some of your thoughts on what you think he needs to work on most to take that next step. Also, what are your statistical predictions for PJ next season?

1 Like

Another video of all our guys working out together

Monk seems to have put on some muscle and PJ’s ball handling looked real nice in this

2 Likes

I hadn’t seen this one. Yeah, I agree. Also excited to see Monk in there with the rest.

Particularly with PJ, his moves seems to be getting more and more polished as he develops; which is promising. Early in the season his skills were a lot more raw and underdeveloped compared to later. I think it actually limited his impact on the offensive end. The more he can get his offensive moves to feel “second nature” in-game, the higher I think his ceiling will be. Because that footwork, shooting touch and body control are all excellent.

1 Like

Washington looked good. Monk looked pretty great shooting the ball. Hope this translates.

Just finished listening to a recent interview with James Borrego about the upcoming draft and I thought it was interesting what he had to say about PJ’s ceiling (“super high”). Borrego said he expects him to take 2 or 3 steps forward next season, not in 2 or 3 years. You can listen to it yourself, if you want, here: What NBA Draft prospect does James Borrego fits the team

He had some positive things to say about Monk, too.

1 Like