Play in Game vs Atlanta

Think not having able body veterans to lead hurts. A ton tied up in Gordon who we’re lucky to get 45 games out of per season.

1 Like

We need to add some grizzled vets who aren’t going to accept soft play

2 Likes

To me, even a 16 year old should be ready to play and actually play hard. Just no heart at all.

1 Like

I think we all knew the game would go like this or we’d come out hot there was no in-between

I didn’t think miles ever seemed fully dialed in tonight. And seems he looked the same in the play in last year. Not that it is remotely all miles. But we need more out of a guy wanting a max contract.

2 Likes

Don’t know if it’s heart so much, but it’s something. Lack of leadership both on the court and on the bench.

This is it for me w Borrego. I’m over his lack of fire under obvious distress.

1 Like

Miles is probably my favorite player on the team but he really let me down tonight, I expected that even if he didn’t shoot well he’d go down fighting and scrapping for every inch

I think he’s shown that not his approach. If we need that, he’s not going to get there. I don’t know we need that if we have it on the floor. But without either, it’s an issue

1 Like

Man hopefully the Pelicans do what we couldn’t do and show up the next two games. If we could have two top 15-17 picks ontop of the rest of our assets we’d have the ability to make a move.

3 Likes

I mean Mark Jackson said it during the broadcast. We look like it’s a regular season game. Again. That’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

i wonder will the hornets post the final score of this game above the locker room for motivation like they did with the pacers last year?

3 Likes

Just keep adding them

Gotta say at this point I’d be kicking over chairs and just cursing like a banshee. But that’s me.

1 Like

Nine and half minutes left down 26 and we’re standing around waiting for the game to end.

Ok no heart.

Lol of course they just took another 3 away from us and it was Lamelo again

1 Like

Throw Kai and Bouknight in there at this point

Gotta love it. No idea why they can just do that, but they can’t change it with the Heat game.

Back to back 40 point play-in losses won’t bode well for running it back

According to this the pelicans need to lose and not move into top 4 of the lottery. Pick 15+ goes to the blazers

Thats not true. We get the pick if pels make playoffs