Question about blackouts, league pass and cord cutting

Thanks, I’m a long time user of NordVPN. I think Nord and Express are two of the better ones out there.

1 Like

I heard really good things about Nord, and it was actually the one I initally purchased. Unfortunately, it didn’t work for my SO as their Colombian servers was just in transition.

Man, we just switched from Hulu to Directv Stream last fall and haven’t looked back. It’s fine. DVR is great.

I’m a KC Royals fan as well and get most of their games on mlb.tv which cost me 100 bucks for one team for the season. It works fine except when the Royals play the Reds, Nationals or Orioles, which for some absurd reason are blacked out in NC. I guess I could use a VPN for that but just don’t want to mess with it.

It is what it is until someone wakes up and realizes Ballys is a train wreck for access to casual fans.

They just announced that they’re launching a premium streaming service this summer for $19.99 a month. That pretty much makes matters worse and has a lot of people giving up.

$19.99 a month is insane. Especially bc the app is god awful. I can’t believe that it’s come to this to just watch a Hornets game.

2 Likes