What are you playing?

Is anyone gaming here? If so what are you playing?

I’ve been playing 2k20 a lot.

Dug back up Fallout 3 and Skyrim.

1 Like

I’m a Madden guy, run an online league and all that

I’ve actually picked back Skyrim myself.

Using mods by chance? I’m using them for the first time this play-through, and it’s making it a bit more interesting.

Found an old N64 and playing mario kart. Awaiting Ken Griffey Jr baseball to arrive in the mail

A few weeks ago I picked up an XBox series S and got sucked back into Destiny 2.
If anyone else is on XBox and is playing Destiny or anything else, feel free to add me, my gamertag is --> JockoMorocco

It’s sad to admit but I’ve been hooked on Neverwinter (the grind never ends).

Been playing 2k next gen on PS5. Got my overall to 98 and hoping to get it to 99 tonight

OldZig!

We gotta get together. I’ve been grinding on Destiny 2 ever since the new season started.

Been playing a lot of the old ps2 maddens lately

OldZig, how do you rate the Series S? I am still holding out hope to get the kids a Series X some day (though that’s seeming really dim lol)

So far I’ve been really happy with the series S.
We don’t have a 4K TV in the house, so that made my decision between the series S and the series X a bit easier.

I’ve been playing a ridiculous amount of Destiny with a little bit of Halo, DayZ and Minecraft sprinkled in and I’ve had no issues with any of the games.

Are you leaning towards the series X because of the extra hard drive space?

Yeah, pretty much that. It looked like it ticked up on GPU, RAM and disk so I figure with how rarely I dip my toes into the console pool, I might as well future-proof the purchase as best I can. Now if they only restock them sometime soon… And yes, we don’t have a 4k TV where the XBox lives either but the TV upstairs is the most likely to be replaced in the console’s lifetime.

I am jealous you guys are able to even think about buying one of those consoles. I am flat broke at the moment.

Hornets featured in the newest NBA2k trailer

My son and I are playing Halo. Just finished Reach, working through CE now. It’s pretty interesting, and much more so with him providing guidance.

1 Like