2021-2022 season (Other)

This doesn’t make sense. If the spurs trade Murray, it seems to me they would be rebuilding. Collins doesn’t fit that mold. It seems to me a team like the hornets could be a perfect 3rd team or even the thunder

2 Likes

They are rebuilding but that doesn’t mean that you have rebuild w only inexperienced 1st, 2nd and 3rd year kids who are going to lose 55 games a year. Looks to me like they are trying to skip a few steps ahead.

I’d rather keep Murray if I was doing that

This would upset me if they were able to do this. From how relatively cheap they could get Dejounte to how much I’d hate to have to play them in our division.

1 Like

At least I was right about Collins not making sense for the spurs

Blind squirrel

Yeah w Murray they will be able to punch us in the face even harder next year. How did the Hawks pass us so easily?

1 Like

Spent a bunch of money a few years ago and their best player rose to the occasion.

Oh this is tasty

1 Like

I really do hope Charlotte at least explores the tpe/space market for Hayward but much more realistically Terry in order to really explore long term roster creation and flexibility.

This could be a unique time in which to unpaint yourself out of a corner. Right now it isn’t a dire situation but it could become one with another mediocre season.

2 Likes

Feels like the FA class isn’t all that appealing and once these teams miss out on a few guys then Gordon and/or Terry have an increased trade value

2 Likes