2021-2022 season (Other)

Are GSW and MEM playing rookies? Second round of the playoffs? I thought it was against the rules to play rookies in meaningful minutes. Hmm.

1 Like

Remember, all rookies suck, and no one can prove otherwise!

1 Like

Think this is a good get for the Kings.

1 Like

Agreed. Kings did just fine with Mike Brown.

Wonder if MIL would like a do over on the last regular season game, when they basically played a g league lineup, so they could rest their guys. Home court for a game 7 might have been a big deal.

2 Likes

Damn, that’s a hell of a good get by POR

When are we going to make a move any coaching move. It’s all most like we wont be ready. I guess Mitch will take care of that. With little input from a new coach.

Hear is your team go coach them. That looks to be the authority our new coach will have.

I can only assume that our first choice HC is still in the running for the Lakers job.

1 Like

Didn’t take much to get Wood from Houston.

I like this move for Dallas.

I’m not very high on Wood, feel like he is a black hole on offense and doesn’t do anything for you on defense

Yeah pretty low risk high reward for Dallas.

2 Likes

It cost them next to nothing for the proof of concept

1 Like

I’ll be your huckleberry

1 Like

Seemingly the most telegraphed play of 2022. The $43m in cap space should make us a bit nervous on the Miles Bridges front but i assume their target is Ayton.

3 Likes

I sure hope so.

1 Like

This should take the Blazers out of any Miles possibilities however.

1 Like

This is fun season

There are so many possibilities for trades that could help us.

Pairs I like, acquiring John Collins & drafting Duren/Williams would be really strong. I absolutely love the fit of Mo Bamba & Jeremy Sochan as Big a duo.

So much to speculate about, the vast majority of which will be redundant within 24hrs.

1 Like