All Hallow's Eve at the Spectrum Center

We did better than expected up to this point in the season and we are now crashing down to earth. We need to get healthy and soon.

1 Like

What a gag.

I feel like they are being extra precautionary with these injuries but I agree, it’s time to get our main guys back

2 Likes

Despite the Kings losing record they beat the Heat in their last game so there is no way we can take them lightly.

PJ making sure you get overpaid Washington

To keep with the Halloween theme….our third quarter defense was spooooky! The team made like a ghost and vanished! The ball vanished from our teams hands like a spooky ghost! Turnover monster!!

1 Like

Cliff has unlocked PJ man, this is impressive. If he can keep this up with Melo and Rozier back we got something

2 Likes

I knew we were going to lose tonight. Oh well.

I am so glad you notice this too. You are the official gatekeeper of this stat

PJ “making sure to get traded at the deadline for a pick” Washington

I was hoping that my saying we have lost would make the basketball Gods choose to make me look bad.

Gordon Hayward and his inconsistent play have not helped us any.

Plummee what was that

1 Like

Jesus Christ. Hornets Law is strong tonight

1 Like

This team is such a fucking shit show

We literally gifted Kings a free win.

This is such a ridiculous sequence of three games I absolutely hate it. I’m at a total fucking loss. A 15 point lead. I hate this.

All I want for Christmas is a plumlee trade, a plumlee trade, a plumlee trade. All I want for Christmas is a plumlee trade, so that Williams is forced to play

3 Likes

What a bunch of total dipshits. Holy shit we need Lamelo, Terry, and Cody back.

1 Like

And I’d sell James Bouknight for a 2030 2nd round pick. We LOVE second round picks.

1 Like

We have no buisness being 3-3 at this point in the season so I am not too upset with losing tonight if we lose. I am proud of the effort and level of play we have had up to this point. I look forward to us getting everybody healthy. Our guys could have played better but taking everything into consideration I am not too upset with them.

3 Likes