Loving Cody Martin this season.

Poor lineup management

1 Like

We really need this game

Yet another game where Borrego completely took Lamelo out of rhythm

1 Like

Trade everyone. I hate these guys.

1 Like

Terry just doesn’t look right, maybe we should look into trading him for a big before the rest of the league figures it out

1 Like

Our Hornets will be lucky if they win one game during this road stretch.

Same shit… different year. 9-10 seed. If you don’t like that, you don’t like Hornets basketball.

1 Like

They’ll be lucky if they can win a game for the rest of the year.

I don’t think they are that bad.

22-0 run. Welp.

Wow…what just happened?

I texted a friend about the game, when we were up 8. I don’t think we scored since I did that. It’s my fault and I’m sorry.

If we are under .500 at the end of this month it may be time to fire our head coach.

1 Like

Not your fault. Our team just sucks right now. Hopefully they get it turned around soon.

Maybe… we have too much talent…… I think.

1 Like

We do need to trade Terry…. But he’s making too much money, so I doubt we’ll get much now. Why can’t we get a decent big? Like Cleveland has 3-4 of them.

Agreed. I thought he sat LaMelo and Hayward too long. Hayward had found a nice groove and the long break totally disrupted his flow.

I realize we were trying to match their size but I think we needed to go small and get our scorers on the floor. Didn’t understand all the 4th Q minutes for Plumlee.

I love Terry and was one of the few people who was a fan when we initially brought him in however, we have enough scoring ability with Miles now emerging. Honestly, the team was playing better with Oubre starting.

1 Like

One of the top 4 has to go. And it ain’t Ball or Bridges.

1 Like