Clip Joint Thread

To me, this was the weirdest sub of the night. I got he was playing better in the first but I saw nothing to explain bringing him in during the latter stage of the 4th.

Who played more mins for us last year? Biz or Zeller?

If Plum misses 20+ games, I would agree. But he won’t.

Would we have loved to have Holmes, sure, but we could not afford 20M plus.

It was Plum or who?.. Zeller with his injuries and somewhat similar price tag

Zeller has only played in 155 games the last three seasons…

I was fine with letting Kemba go also. We weren’t winning with him anyway… and it’s been proven to have been the right move. That said, this Terry is bad. I do think he’ll get better but it’s not like he’s coming back from a catastrophic injury. He should be better than this as a high paid leader of the team. Makes me wonder if we made the right move in the off-season with him. We clearly needed a better big more.

Terry just looks different

Losing confidence is a scary thing man

That’s what it looks like

1 Like

Ball says he has to play more in the forth . Ball looks right we had our ass handed to us when he sit on the bench. your thoughts

LaMelo is not wrong. He definitely should’ve been on the floor more in the 4th last night. But he also has to do a better job not picking up cheap fouls that disrupt his rhythm throughout the game.

1 Like

this bigly. he doesn’t know it yet, but jb is doing an excellent job of keeping him from becoming luca.

he needs to learn to play without fouling. he needs to learn consistency and leadership. he will but if you let some of these guys get too much leash without the maturity bad things can happen.

1 Like

I thought the team did well in the early 4Q while Terry was running point. The collapse happened after that. At least it gave Terry the game ball for a while and it seemed to inspire him. I don’t mind him as our backup point guard (I don’t think) as it gives him freedom to work.

I turned the game off with about 4 minutes left as it appeared the wheels were about to come off, and I just didn’t want to watch that.

I don’t know man. I feel like we played better in the begging of the 4th… when he was on the bench. Not saying we are better when he’s on the bench… but he did not help in the 4th quarter.

1 Like

You completely right , I got it all wrong reading the article about Ball. Think I am getting just too old.

You and me both man.