The Hornets are Actually Playing Today

Guessing it has more to do with the team not being able to practice all week and now playing a game. Than Curry

1 Like

For sure. also true.

PJ coming alive for you.

That was a nice stint for him. Maybe has a rubber band around the cup holder holding the shifter in 3rd.

1 Like

I love Biz, y’all know that, but what possible reason do we have for not giving Jalen some burn and giving PJ center minutes. Especially when PJ is actually looking + tonight.

Get Biz out of the fucking game

What a liability that guy has become

Strange the amount of relief for me to see the ball finally going through the hoop for Ball.

On another note, is this the most airball 3s we have shot in a game or just me?

A lot has looked off.

Relatively speaking, Monk, PJ, and Terry have seemed pretty close to normal

Win or lose, this will probably be a game I try to forget fast

1 Like

I am convinced that there is no way we can win this if Biz is still on the floor 4 game minutes from now. He needs that 5th foul.

Please get him a 5th foul! Damn, Melo almost got him into a moving screen…

We took a freaking timeout to set up a play that leads to a fast break? Geez, not our night.

Worst coached team in league

1 Like

Take this game out back and shoot it.

For such a spark plug start, Cody has been pretty dreadful tonight. That’s not been his M.O. this year.

This game is not pretty for Hornets. The break wasn’t so good. Also, Melo looked like he didn’t want to be there in the first half, I wonder why.
Borrego needs to go.

First post, calling for the coach to go - that’s bold.

6 Likes

Good gracious we have lucked out with Terry’s offensive game. Never-ever saw this coming with the S&T.

1 Like

Stay in gear, rubber band don’t break

Did Green really just get tossed? O.M.F.G.