The Phoenix Project part 2

Love this teams heart!

Phoenix is starting to rise up on my list of most annoying teamsā€¦

1 Like

And Gordon Hayward it would be nice to do something

Chris Paul
Very annoying

Heā€™s right up there with the officials in this game

How was that not a foul on Bridges, he was grabbing Terryā€™s torso with both hands at one point.

Graham seems to have found his shot.

Down 2 I know Devonte is hot but Iā€™d like to run some action there to get something a little better

Get it to Miles going to the rack

Would have been nice to, you know, run a play down 2 under 30 seconds

1 Like

Also, we straight up wasted our final timeout

Yeah, I think he was looking too much for the foul. Definitely looked like room for a cutter. Game ainā€™t over though.

It is time this team gets some respect!

Tough loss

(20 chars)

I almost had 4 separate heart attacks in this game. This team is so much fun to watch even in an eventual loss

2 Likes

Tough loss, but that was one of the best teams in the league, and we could clearly play with them.

2 Likes

Well that sucked. I feel like we won 10 times with all those bogus / missed calls.

You know itā€™s a tough loss but this game to even go to OT shows we have really turned a corner. Down Malik and our max guy having another crappy game, guys stepped up in an old school 1990s throwback against the 2nd best team in the West at full strength

2 Likes

Most people thought we would fall apart without Melo. They were wrong.

1 Like

Got to love the fighting spirit of this team. And NO.ONE will want to face us come seasonā€™s end. But I do think we won that game in regulation with a basket interference non-call. Donā€™t care if it was practically going in, thatā€™s the plays that Biz has cost this team likely a hundred points by now in his career. Do not get the non-call.

1 Like