We need a Win vs Toronto

100% this. I am not saying that if you replace JB, the team would miraculously start winning, I think they will still lose plenty. As is, the team looks unprepared.

Also, I got my name last year, and trust me when I say it, I am writing this with as little bias as possible.

Itā€™s a long season weā€™ve had points in the year where we looked like we were on player away from being a contender under JB and points like the last few weeks. Iā€™ll wait till the end of the season to decide.

Redgsrdless whose fault you think it mainly is, things need to change

1 Like

I do agree heā€™s stubborn and Iā€™d have wanted to see something using height of Thor to try do something with the length of TOR vs Ish minutes. But weā€™ve seen Ish do some ish this year so I get the gamble. But it was not the one Iā€™d have taken personally.

1 Like

I like Thorā€™s length also. We have great length with our rookies and Richards. Just wish weā€™d use them more.

Hire Kenny Atkinson!

We need to start a Hornets Planet podcast to talk about this shit lol

5 Likes

It would be miserable and people wouldnā€™t listen to it because of how incredibly depressing it would be.

3 Likes

I watched this game close . This whole team looks like itā€™s hit the rookie wall. Most of our three point shots are hitting the front of the rim and are short . The team lives and dies by Bridges and
We have run him in the ground. Confidence is big and itā€™s low right now. Oubre is streaky he might hit his next ten ā€¦ The boards are killing us and interior defense is bad. PJ showed tonight he could be a nice PF but heā€™s not a center. Heā€™s just a average rebounder for a PF position. Terry has been fighting to catch up all season . I think he will after the all star break. JB yes heā€™s making mistakes but i really donā€™t know how much we can put on him.We hear at Hornetsplant are quick to point out mistakes while sitting at home in our lounge chairs .Itā€™s a differant storry when your players are in battle ask coach.

Iā€™m really sorry Dav, but the ā€œas fans, we donā€™t know more than the coach so thereā€™s no point in questioning himā€, is one of most cliche sports message board tropes in the entire world.

Itā€™s totally okay that other people like JB and donā€™t want to see him fired. I disagree, but thatā€™s okay.

But itā€™s challenging for me to watch all these games and not engage in meaningful discourse about JBā€™s role in all of this. I donā€™t know how we can watch all these games and just say, ā€œwell, Iā€™m not the coach so what do i know?ā€

I am not saying JB is a good coach.I donā€™t know BUT i have seen ever coach this team has ever had . I donā€™t think i have ever seen us with a real good coach. Again not taking up for JB. I have been part of Hornetsplanet sense 2005 and we have never had a consistent winning days.
I donā€™t really know what to do but i really would like to see a good big. With this set of guys