Hornets sign Kelly Oubre

He is the equivalent of the Marvin Williams 1st signing

The founding vs NCBorn rivalry rages on across the forum

Have not seen this posted here yet. Even better than we thought.

Wow! That is fantastic. Mitch did a great job.

1 Like

Hopefully he plays well enough that we donā€™t need to waive/trade him, but makes the contract that much more valuable.

I am more convinced he was signed to trade. Probably with terry. or maybe even Hayward for a megamax.

Would make sense, as long as he has value on the floor which I think he will. Also our only contract in that range currently if Iā€™m not mistaken

Relaaaaaaaax Zig

Zap this asshole or just deal with what he brings to the board

1 Like

Oh boyā€¦

What kind of fashion designer wants to work in NC?

Donā€™t get me stared on the finger nail polish!

Eh the hoodie looks okay not a fan of the rest of the clothes he has for sale.

Heā€™s one of the more stylish nba players so Iā€™m sure itā€™ll do fine

Obviously troll trolling, but people want to do fashion in nearly every city.

Worked out alright for Alexander Julianā€¦

NC a fashion Mecca for fashionistas like Cali and NY? Thatā€™s news to me but I am sure that you are knowledgeable about such things.

Any of you guys wear nail polish? My guess NONE of the other player do.

TouchƩ! LoL

Yep, left index finger probably a dozen times. Match my daughterā€™s when she does her nails. You canā€™t be that simplistic and judgemental to think that means one damned thing about a person. If you do, you can find your way out of here.

3 Likes

I would rock nail polish if I could pull it off but seeing as I look like one awkward tall chubby pale guy I canā€™t

Nothing I would spend big $ on, but stuff selling out at site. W/o know inventory not know how good total sales really are, but gets investment interest.

Smart debut at NY fashion week, top in world.
Get a showing at the Charlotte Fashion Week in couple weeks, right before camp start, maybe with a couple teammates tooā€¦that would pop.

itā€™s crazy this has gotten so many posts. i only care if he spends more time on this than on basketball.

donā€™t love him as a player but he does bring some needed scoring with devonte leaving.

i donā€™t get the fingernail polish, but hey whatever. i am old and most certainly not trendy. other than my high school clothes are creeping back into style.